Monday, July 14, 2008

Holiday Time Pangkor 23.05.2008

Cahaya - The Sun Worshipper


I'm SO SO HAPPY!

Hello? Child Services... my parents have buried me alive!!

Taking a DVD break...

The Fam...

Good Boy Lucas... you just sit there and leave the rest of the beach to me...










I DO NOT think you want to mess with me!

Peacocks wandering everywhere!!


My Daddy is just too HOT!!

Take me there - Daddy ! Over there.. to the pool!!

Lucas and I had a great time.. sure beats the ibu sandpit!

Hi!!

Wow Mum this is one BIG sandpit!!

This is the life- lunch on the beach!!

Playing with a new friend just before check out.


This is my NHOSSSSSHHH! ( On the ferry back to the mainland )

I'm telling you... I am Malayalee! Just LOOK at my nhosssshhh!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Month By Month - Watch Me Change