Thursday, September 25, 2008

Holiday Time - Pangkor ( Again!) 06 Sept 08

Strutting my stuff in Pangkor again!

Damned it Posh, the paparazzi have found us!! Hey!! No photos!!

Hurry up Mummy... push faster.. we gotta get to the beach!









Mummy and me running along the beach..its so fun!!

Walking on the beach with my darling Risa..







Look Daddy - I'VE GOT YOUR NOSE!!





Okay, okay.. you don't have to push Lucas.. I'll catch the hornbill for you... in my own time...


Risa -you missed a spot !!

Messing around with Yolly before bed ... silly Yolly ...



If I hide the car keys in here, maybe we don't have to go home!


Lucas playing ping pong with my Daddy and his Daddy!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Month By Month - Watch Me Change