Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Big Party ! 23.11.08 - Jungle Gym!!

WELCOME TO MY 2nd BIRTHDAY PARTY - I AM NOW TWO!!!

Some nice quiet shots before the madness begins!



With Daddy and Lucas

THE CATERER - ( Daddy's favourite )


THE ENTERTAINER OF THE DAY - MY BELOVED BARNEY!!

I LOVE YOU BARNEY!







ITS' PLAY TIME FOLKS!!















CHECK OUT MY CAKE!!



Come on EVERYBODY! SING!!!

Blowing out the candles..




Didn't know elephant tasted THIS good!!


One for the road...


MY GUESTS




My Granmpa and Gramma




My PohPoh, KungKung and CheChe

My Daddy and his Daddy! My Grampa


These were the beautiful party packs Mummy made for all my friends , full of animal things!





I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME AT MY PARTY - I KNOW I SURE DID!!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Month By Month - Watch Me Change