Saturday, December 6, 2008

Last Holiday of The Year Nov 2008 - Kuantan.

This is the Thomas' last family holiday of the year. We are in Kuantan at the Hyatt for 5 beautiful days. The weather turned out to be fantastic despite it being monsoon season! The food was great, the beach great the staff even better. We all had a great time!

All set for the beach ! Kuantan here I come!



Going for a walk at Teluk Chempedak


With my Daddy!


Just relaxing by the pool with a cool drink after a hard days' work! (toddler work that is - playing!! )







The view from our doorstep! Just imagine - Mummy lived right next door on this very beach for 10 years from around my age! What a life!!


Waving to Daddy from our rooms.

At the 'Mini Zoo' in Taman Teruntum


Me and Risa by the turtle enclosure

I'm just trying to chill Mum!

Go away .. I'm ignoring you!



Move over Risa - your bums' too big!!

Mummy's in the spa and she won't come out!!


No trip is complete without a visit to the local hospital. My cough turned to bronchitis so on the Sunday I had to see a Doctor and ended up having to have a nebuliser a few times... Great hospital and staff, great Paediatrician ( even on a sunday!! ) Daddy very impressed and is trying to get Mummy to move to Kuantan!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Month By Month - Watch Me Change